- - Operations
- Frederick, MD, USA
- Full Time
Wilcoxon Sensing Technologies has several position openings in our manufacturing operations (both 1st and 2nd shifts). The Production Assembler is responsible for assembling equipment according to established procedures to ensure that production goals and customer requirements are satisfied. This position is currently located in Frederick, Maryland.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields preferred
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Knowledge of soldering
- Knowledge of mixing and application of adhesives and potting compounds
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High school Diploma or equivalent
Environmental and Physical Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work may be performed in an office or warehouse environment. Typically requires the ability to spend 66%+ hours each work day doing the following activities: stand for extended periods of time, walk, bend, stoop, or climb. May have possible exposure to dust, and may require the ability to lift and/or push up to 50 pounds 33% - 66% of the time.
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Wilcoxon Sensing Technologies reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. Wilcoxon Sensing Technologies shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.